Are new firms an important source of innovation? : Evidence from the PC software industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2011.
"Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 915-933, May.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 2010.
"The relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development: is it U-shaped?,"
Scales Research Reports
H200824, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Wennekers, Sander & van Stel, Andr� & Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy, 2010. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 167-237, July.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2002.
"Intellectual Property, Antitrust and Strategic Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
8976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2003. "Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and Strategic Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 29-60 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009.
"Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 863 - 908.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Gandal, 2001.
"The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market,"
- Gandal, Neil, 2001. "The dynamics of competition in the internet search engine market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1103-1117, July.
- Gandal, Neil, 2001. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0h17g08v, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gandal, N., 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Papers 1-2000, Tel Aviv.
- Gandal, Neil, 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8jk0904s, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000001 is not listed on IDEAS
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.