The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knut Roed & Tao Zhang, 2003. "Does Unemployment Compensation Affect Unemployment Duration?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 190-206, January.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2001.
"Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment,"
12/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Roed, Knut & Nordberg, Morten, 2003. "Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2003. "The Duration and Outcome of Unemployment Spells- The role of Economic Incentives," Memorandum 06/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2002.
"Where Did They Go?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2002. "Where did they go ?," CLS Working Papers 01-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Anders Frederiksen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2002. "Where did they go?," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2003.
"Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data,"
09/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2002. "Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data," Working Paper Series 3/2002, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004.
"The Nature of Unemployment in Urban Ethiopia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2004-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- José María Arranz & Juan Muro Romero, 2003.
"An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2003/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José Mª Arranz & Juan Muro, 2004. "An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 171(4), pages 133-156, december.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 1999. "Unemployment duration in a non-stationary macroeconomic environment," Memorandum 14/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-13, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Graafland, Johan J. & de Mooij, Ruud A., 1999. "Fiscal policy and the labour market: An AGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-219, April.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramirez & Jose Maria Arranz Muñoz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullon, 2006. "Unemployment Duration, Unemployment Benefits And Recalls," Business Economics Working Papers wb066218, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 2000. "Labour market transitions and economic incentives," Memorandum 15/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.