Quotas and the second best
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Sala, Davide, 2013. "On the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas for Customs Unions," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- J Peter Neary, 2005.
"Simultaneous Reform of Tariffs and Quotas,"
200504, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1993.
"Domestic Distortions and International Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E & Bannister, Geoffrey J & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "Domestic Distortions and International Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 139-57, February.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1992.
"A new approach to evaluating trade policy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1022, The World Bank.
- Trisha Bezmen, 2006. "Foreign Aid under Quantitative Restrictions: Welfare Effects and International Factor Mobility," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 709-721, 09.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000.
"International Trade and the Environment - Theoretical and Policy Linkages,"
200018, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J. Neary, 2006. "International Trade and the Environment: Theoretical and Policy Linkages," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 95-118, 01.
- Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind, 2000. "A unification of second best results in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-257, December.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.