The multi-country transfer problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 13 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1997. "On the tying of aid to tariff reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 479-491, December.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Pareto Improving Financial Innovation in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Eugene N. White, 1999. "The Costs and Consequences of the Napoleonic Reparations," NBER Working Papers 7438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2006. "On the provision of official and private foreign aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 179-197, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.