Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 63-72.
- Hyytiäinen, Kari & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," MPRA Paper 38087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis, 2013. "International Public Preferences and Provision of Public Goods: Assessment of Passive Use Values in Large Oil Spills," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 521-534, December.
- León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere, 2014. "Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-139.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis & Maria Vázquez, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Damages due to the Prestige Oil Spill in Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 537-553, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.