Policy assessment and simulation of actor orientation for sustainable development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kletzan, Daniela & Koppl, Angela & Kratena, Kurt & Schleicher, Stefan & Wuger, Michael, 2006. "Towards sustainable consumption: Economic modelling of mobility and heating for Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 608-626, June.
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela KÃ¶ppl & Kurt Kratena & Stefan Schleicher & Michael WÃ¼ger, 2002. "Modelling Sustainable Consumption. From Theoretical Concepts to Policy Guidelines," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Graymore, M.L.M. & Sipe, Neil G. & Rickson, Roy E., 2010. "Sustaining Human Carrying Capacity: A tool for regional sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 459-468, January.
- Kratena, K(*) & Wüger, M., 2003. "Modelling Consumer Transport Demand and Sustainable Development," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 243-258, Agosto.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.