The public/private division of responsibility for education: An international comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 6 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2001. "Public for private: the relationship between public and private school enrollment in the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-399, August.
- Bearse, Peter & Cardak, Buly A. & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2013.
"Why do education vouchers fail at the ballot box?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 26-37.
- Bearse, Peter & Cardak, Buly/A & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 2009. "Why do education vouchers fail at the ballot box?," MPRA Paper 34131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2011.
- Peter Bearse & Buly A. Cardak & Gerhard Glomm & B. Ravikumar, 2011. "Why do education vouchers fail at the ballot box?," Working Papers 2011-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bray, Mark & Kwok, Percy, 2003. "Demand for private supplementary tutoring: conceptual considerations, and socio-economic patterns in Hong Kong," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 611-620, December.
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Educational Reform in Developing Countries: Private Involvement and Partnerships," FEP Working Papers 284, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.