The economics and politics of cost sharing in higher education: comparative perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Woodhall, Maureen, 1988. "Designing a student loan programme for a developing country: the relevance of international experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 153-161, February.
- Mary Canning & Martin Godfrey & Dorota Holzer-Zelazewska, 2007. "Higher Education Financing in the New EU Member States : Leveling the Playing Field," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6740, March.
- Peris, Josep E. & Jiménez-Gómez, José M., 2012.
"Fair bounds based solidarity,"
QM&ET Working Papers
12-12, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & Josep Enric Peris Ferrando, 2012. "Fair bound based solidarity," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Peris, Josep E., 2012. "Fair bounds based solidarity," Working Papers 2072/203162, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007.
"An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education,"
1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008. "An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Vincent, VANDENBERGHE, 2005. "Free Higher Education - Regressive Transfer or Implicit Loan ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hemelt, Steven W. & Marcotte, Dave E., 2008. "Rising Tuition and Enrollment in Public Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2009.
"Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand: Alternatives Compared,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
595, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha, 2010. "Income contingent student loans for Thailand: Alternatives compared," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 695-709, October.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2008. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand : Alternatives Compared," EABER Working Papers 21950, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gerard Postiglione, 2010. "Education Impact Study : The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22816, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Francesco Vona, 2011. "Does the Expansion of Higher Education Reduce Educational Inequality? Evidence from 12 European Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.