A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 6 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Other versions of this item:
- Raa, M.H. ten & Ploeg, F. van der, 1989. "A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381954, Tilburg University.
- Raa, T. ten & Ploeg, F. van der, 1988. "A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis," Research Memorandum 322, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda Cantuche, 2003.
"The Construction of input-output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2003/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Thijs ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 439-455.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.