Spectral utility, wiener-hopf techniques, and rational expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 9 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otrok, C. & Ravikumar, B. & Whiteman, C., 1998.
"Habit Formation: A Resolution of the Equity Premium Puzzle?,"
98-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Otrok, Christopher & Ravikumar, B. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2002. "Habit formation: a resolution of the equity premium puzzle?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1261-1288, September.
- Peter Seiler & Bart Taub & Dan Bernhardt, 2008.
2008 Meeting Papers
171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xiangrong Yu, 2013. "Measurement Error and Policy Evaluation in the Frequency Domain," Working Papers 172013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rhys Bidder, 2013. "Frequency shifting," Working Paper Series 2013-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Rondina, Giacomo, 2013.
"Design limits and dynamic policy analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2710-2728.
- Taub, B., 1997. "Optimal policy in a model of endogenous fluctuations and assets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1669-1697, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.