Effects of an anticipated expansion in international public goods on public capital accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Partha, 1991. "Imported input price and the current account in an optimizing model without capital mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-101.
- Deger, Saadet & Sen, Somnath, 1984. "Optimal control and differential game models of military expenditure in less developed countries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-169, May.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw , A.J. de, 1990.
"Perfect equilibrium in a model of competitive arms accumulation,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377522, Tilburg University.
- van der Ploeg, F & de Zeeuw, A J, 1990. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Model of Competitive Arms Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 131-46, February.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1987. "Perfect equilibrium in a model of competitive arms accumulation," Research Memorandum 266, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1988. "Perfect equilibrium in a model of competitive arms accumulation," Discussion Paper 1988-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mankiw, N, 1987.
"Government Purchases and Real Interest Rates,"
2624457, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1995.
"A dynamic model of capital and arms accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 371-393.
- Murdoch, James C. & Sandler, Todd, 1984. "Complementarity, free riding, and the military expenditures of NATO allies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 83-101, November.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Neil Bruce, 1989. "Defence Expenditures by Countries in Allied and Adversarial Relationships," Working Papers 745, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1977. "Optimal Control Problems with Integrands Discontinuous with Respect to Time," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 405-20, June-Sept.
- Boadway, Robin & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 1999. "Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-638, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.