Channel coordination over time: incentive equilibria and credibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osborne, Dale K, 1976. "Cartel Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 835-44, December.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti, 1990. "Economic Development and Agreeable Redistribution in Capitalism: Efficient Game Equilibria in a Two-Class Neoclassical Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 421-38, May.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1987. "Comment—Managing Channel Profits: Comment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 375-379.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 1988. "Note—Channel of Distribution Profits When Channel Members Form Conjectures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 202-210.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 1983. "Managing Channel Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 239-272.
- Ehtamo, Harri & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1993. "A cooperative incentive equilibrium for a resource management problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 659-678, July.
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Dipak Jain, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Channel Member Strategies for Marketing Expenditures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 168-188.
- Chaim Fershtman & Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller, 1990. "Market Share Pioneering Advantage: A Theoretical Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 900-918, August.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem, 2009. "Could myopic pricing be a strategic choice in marketing channels? A game theoretic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1699-1718, September.
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
- Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Hoseinpour, Pooya, 2012. "On a cooperative advertising model for a supply chain with one manufacturer and one retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 458-466.
- SeyedEsfahani, Mir Mehdi & Biazaran, Maryam & Gharakhani, Mohsen, 2011. "A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer-retailer supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 263-273, June.
- Wong, W.K. & Qi, J. & Leung, S.Y.S., 2009. "Coordinating supply chains with sales rebate contracts and vendor-managed inventory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 151-161, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.