A multi-agent model for describing transhumance in North Cameroon: Comparison of different rationality to develop a routine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greif, Avner, 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 857-882, December.
- Stanley, E.A. & Ashlock, Daniel & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1994. "Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma with Choice and Refusal of Partners," Staff General Research Papers 11180, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997.
"How Economists Can Get Alife,"
Staff General Research Papers
1685, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Albisser, Gregor & Lehmann, Bernard, 2006. "Modeling of Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Need for Implementation of Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25250, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Renaud Bourlès & Juliette Rouchier, 2012.
"Evolving Informal Risk-Sharing Cooperatives and Other-Regarding Preferences,"
AMSE Working Papers
1243, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2012.
- Renaud Bourlès & Juliette Rouchier, 2012. "Evolving Informal Risk-Sharing Cooperatives and Other-Regarding Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00793706, HAL.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Albisser, Gregor, 2007. "Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Role of Trust for Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6576, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Anthony Patt & Bernd Siebenhüner, 2005. "Agent Based Modeling and Adaption to Climate Change," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(2), pages 310-320.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2013. "The Interest of Having Loyal Buyers in a Perishable Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 151-170, February.
- Narine Udumyan & Juliette Rouchier & Dominique Ami, 2014. "Integration of Path-Dependency in a Simple Learning Model: The Case of Marine Resources," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 199-231, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.