On dynamic investment strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 11-12 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levhari, David & Srinivasan, T N, 1969. "Optimal Savings under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(106), pages 153-63, April.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- J. Michael Harrison & Stanley R. Pliska, 1981. "A Stochastic Calculus Model of Continuous Trading: Complete Markets," Discussion Papers 489, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-46, August.
- Carole Bernard & Franck Moraux & Ludger Rueschendorf & Steven Vanduffel, 2013. "Optimal Payoffs under State-dependent Preferences," Papers 1308.6465, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Christian Gollier & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1997.
"Horizon Length and Portfolio Risk,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leung, Andrew P., 2011. "Reactive investment strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 89-99, July.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Sanegre, Rafael & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2004. "Capital growth with security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 937-954, February.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schneider, Judith C., 2012. "Variable annuities and the option to seek risk: Why should you diversify?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2417-2428.
- Gaurav Amin & Harry. M Kat, 2001.
"Hedge Fund Performance 1990-2000- Do the "Money Machines" Really Add Value?,"
ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance
icma-dp2001-05, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Sep 2001.
- Amin, Gaurav S. & Kat, Harry M., 2003. "Hedge Fund Performance 1990–2000: Do the “Money Machines” Really Add Value?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 251-274, June.
- Phillip Monin, 2013. "On a dynamic adaptation of the Distribution Builder approach to investment decisions," Papers 1301.0907, arXiv.org.
- Kassberger, Stefan & Liebmann, Thomas, 2012. "When are path-dependent payoffs suboptimal?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1304-1310.
- Boyle, Phelim & Tian, Weidong, 2008. "The design of equity-indexed annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-315, December.
- Gaurav Amin & Harry. M Kat, 2002. "Generalization of the Sharpe Ratio and the Arbitrage-Free Pricing of Higher Moments," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.