Money, capital, and redistributive effects of monetary policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Solow, Robert M., 1990. "Money, inflation and growth," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 223-261 Elsevier.
- Shouyong Shi, 1997.
"A Divisible Search Model of Fiat Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Maeda, Yasuo, 1991. "Fiat money in a pairwise-trading, multi-good, overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-97, June.
- Woodford, Michael, 1986. "Stationary sunspot equilibria in a finance constrained economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 128-137, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1990. "Liquidity and interest rates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 237-264, April.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 1996.
"Sequential markets and the suboptimality of the Friedman rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 549-572, June.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1994. "Sequential markets and the suboptimality of the Friedman rule," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Engineer, Merwan & Bernhardt, Dan, 1991. "Money, Barter, and the Optimality of Legal Restrictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 743-73, August.
- David K. Levine, 1991.
"Asset Trading Mechanisms and Expansionary Policy,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
43, David K. Levine.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"A contribution to the pure theory of money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Michael Woodford, 1992.
"The Optimum Quantity of Money Revisited,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2035, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-20, April.
- Mitsui, Toshihide & Watanabe, Shinichi, 1989. "Monetary growth in a turnpike environment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 123-137, July.
- Li, Victor E., 1994. "Inventory accumulation in a search-based monetary economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 511-536, December.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1987. "Asset-return anomalies in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 219-247, April.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990. "The optimum quantity of money," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1067-1152 Elsevier.
- Miguel Molico & Yahong Zhang, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Distribution of Money and Capital," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 136, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francesco Lippi & Stefania Ragni & Nicholas Trachter, 2013.
"State Dependent Monetary Policy,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1324, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2013.
- Lippi, Francesco & Ragni, Stefania & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "State dependent monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Lippi & Stefania Ragni & Nicholas Trachter, 2013. "State dependent monetary policy," Working Paper 13-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2009. "Transparency in monetary policy: A general equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 608-613, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.