Stochastic multi-agent equilibria in economies with jump-diffusion uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duffie, Darrell & Zame, William, 1989.
"The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1279-97, November.
- Bardhan, Indrajit & Chao, Xiulu, 1993. "Pricing options on securities with discontinuous returns," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 123-137, October.
- Huang, Chi-fu, 1987. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model: The Case of Diffusion Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-42, January.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-84, March.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Aase, Knut K., 1988. "Contingent claims valuation when the security price is a combination of an Ito process and a random point process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 185-220, June.
- Stephan Dieckmann & Michael Gallmeyer, 2006. "Pricing Rare Event Risk in Emerging Markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 305, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephan Dieckmann & Michael Gallmeyer, .
"The Equilibrium Allocation of Diffusive and Jump Risks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Dieckmann, Stephan & Gallmeyer, Michael, 2005. "The equilibrium allocation of diffusive and jump risks with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1547-1576, September.
- Bates, David S., 2008. "The market for crash risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2291-2321, July.
- Dieckmann, Stephan & Gallmeyer, Michael, 2013. "Rare event risk and emerging market debt with heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 163-187.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.