Periodic linear-quadratic methods for modeling seasonality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991.
"Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Braun, R. Anton & Evans, Charles L., 1995. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 503-531, April.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1994. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Staff Report 168, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ghysels, E., 1993.
"A Time Series Model with Periodic Stochastic Regime Switching,"
Cahiers de recherche
9314, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels, 1993. "A time series model with periodic stochastic regime switching," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 84, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ghysels, Eric, 1997. "On seasonality and business cycle durations: A nonparametric investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 269-290, August.
- Franses, Philip Hans, 2013. "Data revisions and periodic properties of macroeconomic data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 139-141.
- Juillard, M. & Le Bihan, H. & Millard, S., 2013.
"Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications,"
442, Banque de France.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Anders R. Swensen, 2000. "Expectations in Export Price Formation Tests using Cointegrated VAR Models," Discussion Papers 283, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.