On some computational aspects of equilibrium business cycle theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Rajnish MEHRA, 1988. "On some computational Aspects of Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Johnsen, Thore, 1998.
"Productivity growth, consumer confidence and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1113-1140, June.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Thore JOHNSEN, 1997. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9711, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B & Johnsen, Thore, 1998. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dow, James Jr., 1995. "Real business cycles and labor markets with imperfectly flexible wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1683-1696, December.
- Kevin Salyer & Victor Dorofeenko & Gabriel Lee, 2005.
"A New Algorithm for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Macroeconomic Models,"
62, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dorofeenko, Victor & Lee, Gabriel S. & Salyer, Kevin D., 2010. "A new algorithm for solving dynamic stochastic macroeconomic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 388-403, March.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005. "World Interest Rate, Business Cycles, and Financial Intermediation in Small Open Economies," Staff General Research Papers 12360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary D. Hansen, 1989.
"Technical Progress and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
546, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1991. "Minimum weighted residual methods for solving aggregate growth models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005.
"A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
12235, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- P. Marcelo Oviedo, 2005. "A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0501004, EconWPA.
- Stemp, Peter J. & Herbert, Ric D., 2003. "Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-379, January.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000.
"Resuscitating Real Business Cycles,"
RCER Working Papers
467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1991. "Modeling the liquidity effect of a money shock," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 3-34.
- Sumru Altug & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2004. "Tax Policy and Irreversible Investment," CDMA Working Paper Series 200404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.