Energy intake and productivity of Guatemalan sugarcane cutters : An empirical test of the efficiency wage hypothesis part II
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2000. "Estimer la relation entre invalidité et emploi dans le cas de Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Komlos, John & Meermann, Lukas, 2004. "The Introduction of Anthropometrics into Development and Labor Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 381, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Ghatak, 2010. "Health, Labour Supply and Wages: A Critical Review of Literature," Working Papers 244, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Weinberger, Katinka, 2003. "The Impact Of Micronutrients On Labor Productivity: Evidence From Rural India," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25897, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aziz, Fahima, 1995. "Nutrition, Health And Labor Productivity Analysis Of Male And Female Workers: A Test Of The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Bulletins 12973, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.