The role of the service sector in the process of industrialization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 68 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, R.W. & Kierzkowski, H., 1988. "The Role Of Services In Production And International Trade: A Theoretical Framework," RCER Working Papers 145, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:fth:stanho:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, K., 1992. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Working Papers e-92-3, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen, 1988. "Production, Trade, and Migration with Differentiated, Skilled Workers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 492-506, August.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Harley, C. Knick, 1992.
"The antebellum American tariff: Food exports and manufacturing,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 375-400, October.
- Harley, C.K., 1991. "The Antebellum American Tariff : Food Exports and Manufacturing," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9105, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Buckley, Kenneth, 1958. "The Role of Staple Industries in Canada's Economic Development," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 439-450, December.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1993. "A theory of real wage growth in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 243-269, December.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1999. "The big push, natural resource booms and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 43-76, June.
- Lilia Maliar & Dmytro Kylymnyuk & Serguei Maliar, 2005.
"A Model Of Unbalanced Sectorial Growth With Application To Transition Economies,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dmytro Kylymnyuk & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2007. "A model of unbalanced sectorial growth with application to transition economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 309-325, December.
- Rita Bhowmik, 2003. "Service Intensities in the Indian Economy: 1968/9-1993/4," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 427-437.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2009. "Sector specific foreign investment, labour inflow, economies of scale and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 626-630, May.
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2007.
"Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis,"
e07-3, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Restuccia, Diego & Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2008. "Agriculture and aggregate productivity: A quantitative cross-country analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 234-250, March.
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2003. "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers diegor-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Emerson Marinho & Maurício Benegas & Flávio Ataliba, 2005. "Vantagem Comparativa Dinâmica E Crescimento Endógeno Numa Economia Com Dois Setores: Agrícola E Industrial," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Anwar, Sajid, 2008. "Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 495-506, October.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Provision of public infrastructure, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 142-156, January.
- Anwar, Sajid & Rice, John, 2009. "Labour mobility and wage inequality in the presence of endogenous foreign investment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1135-1139, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.