Growth without productivity: Singapore Manufacturing in the 1970s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesper Stage, 2002. "Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input-Output Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1103-1125, 09.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006.
"Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas: The Example of Singapore,"
Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series
0606, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas : The Example of Singapore," Development Economics Working Papers 22435, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas: The Example of Singapore," Working Papers 15-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ho, Kong Weng & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2009. "Growth accounting for a technology follower in a world of ideas: The case of Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 156-173, March.
- Ermisch, J. F. & Huff, W. G., 1999. "Hypergrowth in an East Asian NIC: Public policy and capital accumulation in Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.