Domestic technological innovations and dynamic comparative advantage : Further reflections on a comparative case-study program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artopoulos, Alejandro & Friel, Daniel & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2013. "Export emergence of differentiated goods from developing countries: Export pioneers and business practices in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 19-35.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa, 2011. "The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 156-166, January.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar & Saggar, Mridul, 2013. "A firm level study of the determinants of export performance in machinery and transport equipment industry of India," MPRA Paper 47127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Organize to Generate Innovation: Tools to Measure Technical Change, Productivity and Change-Generating Efforts," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-12, CIRANO.
- James DD, 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers 258768, International Labour Organization.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Amit Shovon Ray, 2008. "Emerging through Technological Capability: An Overview of India’s Technological Trajectory," Working Papers id:1816, eSocialSciences.
- Narayanan, K., 1997.
"Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry,"
UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series
3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Narayanan, K., 1998. "Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Amit Shovon Ray, 2008. "Emerging through Technological Capability - An Overview of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Technological Trajectory," Development Economics Working Papers 22238, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2006. "Learning across policy regimes: The impact of protection vis-à-vis competition in the Indian automotive industry," MPRA Paper 1701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina-Domene, María A. & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2012. "Drivers of technological capabilities in developing countries: An econometric analysis of Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 504-515.
- McKendrick, David, 1995. "Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 783-802, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.