Parsimonious additive models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- González-Manteiga, Wenceslao & Quintela-del-Río, Alejandro & Vieu, Philippe, 2002. "A note on variable selection in nonparametric regression with dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, April.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., .
"Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection,"
Statistics Working Paper
_009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996. "Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Hao Helen Zhang & Grace Wahba & Yi Lin & Meta Voelker & Michael Ferris & Ronald Klein & Barbara Klein, 2004. "Variable Selection and Model Building via Likelihood Basis Pursuit," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 659-672, January.
- S. N. Wood, 2000. "Modelling and smoothing parameter estimation with multiple quadratic penalties," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 413-428.
- Opsomer, Jean D. & Ruppert, D., 1998. "A Fully Automated Bandwidth Selection Method for Fitting Additive Models," Staff General Research Papers 1176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eva Cantoni, 2002. "Degrees-of-freedom tests for smoothing splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 251-263, June.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wood, Simon N., 2011. "Practical variable selection for generalized additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2372-2387, July.
- Fabian Scheipl & Thomas Kneib & Ludwig Fahrmeir, 2013. "Penalized likelihood and Bayesian function selection in regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 349-385, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.