A Fully Automated Bandwidth Selection Method for Fitting Additive Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1176.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of the American Statistical Association 1998, vol. 93, pp. 605-619
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiantao Li & Min Zheng, 2009. "Robust estimation of multivariate regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Bin, Okmyung, 2004. "A prediction comparison of housing sales prices by parametric versus semi-parametric regressions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 68-84, March.
- Avalos, Marta & Grandvalet, Yves & Ambroise, Christophe, 2007. "Parsimonious additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2851-2870, March.
- Felix Abramovich & Italia Feis & Theofanis Sapatinas, 2009. "Optimal testing for additivity in multiple nonparametric regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 691-714, September.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2008. "Local polynomial estimation of nonparametric simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 193-218, May.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Hegland, Markus & McIntosh, Ian & Turlach, Berwin A., 1999. "A parallel solver for generalised additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 377-396, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.