Nonparametric variogram and covariogram estimation with Fourier-Bessel matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 41 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Genton, Marc G. & He, Li & Liu, Xiangwei, 2001. "Moments of skew-normal random vectors and their quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 319-325, February.
- Shapiro, A. & Botha, J. D., 1991. "Variogram fitting with a general class of conditionally nonnegative definite functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 87-96, January.
- Genton, Marc G., 1999. "The correlation structure of the sample autocovariance function for a particular class of time series with elliptically contoured distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-137, January.
- Gorsich, David J. & Genton, Marc G. & Strang, Gilbert, 2002. "Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 138-165, January.
- Carmack, Patrick S. & Spence, Jeffrey S. & Schucany, William R. & Gunst, Richard F. & Lin, Qihua & Haley, Robert W., 2012. "A new class of semiparametric semivariogram and nugget estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1737-1747.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.