A least-squares approach to fuzzy linear regression analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat, 1996. "Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 417-434, July.
- Wu, Hsien-Chung, 2003. "Fuzzy estimates of regression parameters in linear regression models for imprecise input and output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 203-217, February.
- Coppi, Renato & D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo & Santoro, Adriana, 2006. "Least squares estimation of a linear regression model with LR fuzzy response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 267-286, November.
- Giordani, Paolo & Kiers, Henk A. L., 2004. "Principal Component Analysis of symmetric fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-548, April.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Linear regression analysis for fuzzy/crisp input and fuzzy/crisp output data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 47-72, February.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A least squares approach to Principal Component Analysis for interval valued data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03013, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- A. Blanco-Fernández & A. Ramos-Guajardo & A. Colubi, 2013. "Fuzzy representations of real-valued random variables: applications to exploratory and inferential studies," METRON, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 245-259, November.
- Pierpaolo D’Urso & Riccardo Massari, 2013. "Weighted Least Squares and Least Median Squares estimation for the fuzzy linear regression analysis," METRON, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 279-306, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.