Rapid inflation -- deliberate policy or miscalculation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Finn E. Kydland, 1990.
"The Gold Standard as a Rule,"
NBER Working Papers
3367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2007.
"Monetary hyperinflations, speculative hyperinflations and modelling the use of money,"
Working Papers of BETA
2007-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Monetary Hyperinflations, Speculative Hyperinflations and Modeling the Use of Money," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 51-70, August.
- Cukierman, A., 1996.
"The Economics of Central Banking,"
36-96, Tel Aviv.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1989. "The Competitive Externalities and the Optimal Seignorage," NBER Working Papers 2937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Welch, 1993. "Problems of testing fiscal solvency in high inflation economies: evidence from Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Research Paper 9335, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vazquez, Jesus, 1998. "How high can inflation get during hyperinflation? A transaction cost demand for money approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 433-451, August.
- John H. Welch, 1991. "Public debts and deficits in Mexico: a comment," Research Paper 9116, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Theoretical support for a new class of demand for real cash balances in explosive hyperinflations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.