Potential GNP: Its measurement and significance : A dissenting opinion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2013.
"Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012),"
55700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 77-85.
- Robert J. Tetlow, 2009. "Commentary on The challenges of estimating potential output in real time," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 291-296.
- Kiley, Michael T., 2013.
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-18.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Labor force participation rate and economic growth: observations for Turkey,"
55702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Labor Force Participation Rate and Economic Growth: Observations for Turkey," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 46-54.
- Bartelsman, Eric J., 1995. "Of empty boxes: Returns to scale revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 59-67, July.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Nancy J. Wulwick, 1991. "Did the Verdoorn Law Hang on Japan," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 15-20, Jan-Mar.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2009. "The PIGS, does the Group Exist? An empirical macroeconomic analysis based on the Okun Law," GEMF Working Papers 2009-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.