A pessimistic view on the impact of regional inequalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001.
"Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?,"
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002. "Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Tianlun Jian & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," NBER Working Papers 5412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anuradha Dayal-Gulati & Aasim M. Husain, 2000. "Centripetal Forces in China's Economic Take-off," IMF Working Papers 00/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandra Poncet, 2002.
"L'évolution de l'intégration interne et internationale des provinces chinoises,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 493-503.
- Sandra Poncet, 2002. "L'évolution de l'intégration interne et internationale des provinces chinoises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(3), pages 493-503.
- Jian, Tianlun & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1996. "Trends in regional inequality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Céline BONNEFOND (GREThA, CNRS, UMR5113) & Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR5113), 2011.
"An analysis of income polarization in rural and urban China,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2011-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Céline Bonnefond & Matthieu Clément, 2012. "An analysis of income polarisation in rural and urban China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 15-37, June.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Regional Inequality in Contemporary China,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 113-137, May.
- Céline BONNEFOND, 2013. "Growth dynamics and conditional convergence among Chinese provinces: a panel data investigation using system GMM estimator," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005.
"Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2006. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 21-37.
- Ruperta Lichtenecker, 2006. "Umwelttechnikindustrie - Zukunftsmarkt China," Economics working papers 2006-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- GOH, Chor-ching & LUO, Xubei & ZHU, Nong, 2009. "Income growth, inequality and poverty reduction: A case study of eight provinces in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 485-496, September.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.