L'évolution de l'intégration interne et internationale des provinces chinoises
AbstractIn this paper, we apply the ?border effects? method to study the evolution of China both in terms of international trade openness and domestic market integration, two of the main objectives of the reforms package. Our results underline that Chinese provinces? greater involvement in international trade went together with a decrease in domestic trade flows intensity. Classification JEL : F02, F14, F15, O52, R58
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 53 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Sandra Poncet, 2002. "L'évolution de l'intégration interne et internationale des provinces chinoises," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 493-503.
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renard, Mary-Francoise, 2002. "A pessimistic view on the impact of regional inequalities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 341-344, December.
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002.
"Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001. "Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?," Working Papers 200113, CERDI.
- Jean-François Frun & Jean-Louis Combes & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2002. "Y-a-t-il une diffusion de la croissance entre les provinces chinoises ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(3), pages 61-72.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.