Corporate social responsibility: Doing well by doing good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 50 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tiroley, Jean, 2000.
CEI Working Paper Series
2000-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Werther, William Jr. & Chandler, David, 2005. "Strategic corporate social responsibility as global brand insurance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 317-324.
- Gilley, K. Matthew & Robertson, Christopher J. & Mazur, Tim C., 2010. "The bottom-line benefits of ethics code commitment," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 31-37, January.
- Dayna Simpson & Kathryn Lefroy & Yelena Tsarenko, 2011. "Together and Apart: Exploring Structure of the Corporate–NPO Relationship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 297-311, June.
- Theodore METAXAS & Maria TSAVDARIDOU, 2013.
"Corporate Social Responsibility In Greece During The Crisis Period,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 20-34, July.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility in Greece during the crisis period," MPRA Paper 41518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruz, Jose M. & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2008. "Multiperiod effects of corporate social responsibility on supply chain networks, transaction costs, emissions, and risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 61-74, November.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporations’ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Won Oh & Young Chang & Aleksey Martynov, 2011. "The Effect of Ownership Structure on Corporate Social Responsibility: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 283-297, December.
- Ionel Jianu & Iulia Jianu & Adriana Dumitrescu, 2012. "A New Concept: The Social-Financial Responsible Reporting," Post-Print hal-00690960, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.