Is the stakeholder model dead?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 42 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Kahn & Andrew Winton, 1998. "Ownership Structure, Speculation, and Shareholder Intervention," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 99-129, 02.
- Mathieu Floquet, 2010. "Informations Aux Actionnaires Et Informations Aux Salariés : Une Analyse Textuelle Du Rapport Annuel Et Du Rapport De L'Expert-Comptable Du Comité D'Entreprise," Post-Print hal-00481504, HAL.
- Ding, Yuan & Stolowy, Hervé & Richard, Jacques, 2007.
"Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
872, HEC Paris.
- Ding, Yuan & Richard, Jacques & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 718-755.
- Yuan Ding & Jacques Richard & Hervé Stolowy, 2008. "Towards an Understanding of the Phases of Goodwill Accounting in Four Western Capitalist Countries: From Stakeholder Model to Shareholder Model," Post-Print halshs-00366038, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.