Is the stakeholder model dead?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 42 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Kahn & Andrew Winton, 1998. "Ownership Structure, Speculation, and Shareholder Intervention," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 99-129, 02.
- Mathieu Floquet, 2010. "Informations Aux Actionnaires Et Informations Aux Salariés : Une Analyse Textuelle Du Rapport Annuel Et Du Rapport De L'Expert-Comptable Du Comité D'Entreprise," Post-Print hal-00481504, HAL.
- Ding, Yuan & Richard, Jacques & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008.
"Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model,"
Accounting, Organizations and Society,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 718-755.
- Yuan Ding & Jacques Richard & Hervé Stolowy, 2008. "Towards an Understanding of the Phases of Goodwill Accounting in Four Western Capitalist Countries: From Stakeholder Model to Shareholder Model," Post-Print halshs-00366038, HAL.
- Ding, Yuan & Stolowy, Hervé & Richard, Jacques, 2007. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," Les Cahiers de Recherche 872, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.