The diffusion of managerial accounting procedures in the People's Republic of China and the influence of foreign partnered joint ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 7-8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Hung Chan, K. & Mo, Phyllis L. L., 1998. "Ownership effects on audit-detected error characteristics: An empirical study in an emerging economy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-261.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013. "Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- Yuan Ding & Véronique Malleret & Hanne Norreklit, 2007. "Les Systemes De Calcul Des Couts Dans Les Entreprises Chinoises : Une Etude Exploratoire," Post-Print halshs-00543233, HAL.
- Chiapello, Eve & Ding, Yuan, 2005. "Searching for the accounting features of capitalism: an illustration with the economic transition process in China," Les Cahiers de Recherche 817, HEC Paris.
- Wu, Junjie & Boateng, Agyenim & Drury, Colin, 2007. "An analysis of the adoption, perceived benefits, and expected future emphasis of western management accounting practices in Chinese SOEs and JVs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 171-185.
- O'Connor, Neale G. & Luo, Yadong & Lee, Danny K. Y., 2001. "Self-selection, socialization and budget control in the PRC: a study of a U.S.-Sino joint venture and Chinese state-owned enterprise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Haka, Susan F. & Heitger, Dan L., 2004. "International managerial accounting research: A contracting framework and opportunities," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-69.
- Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng, 2004. "An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-182, May.
- Chalos, Peter & O'Connor, Neale G., 2004. "Determinants of the use of various control mechanisms in US-Chinese joint ventures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 591-608, October.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and adoption of ISO 9000," Industrial Organization 0403006, EconWPA.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.