The preservation and use of public resources: Transforming the immoral into the merely factual
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 20 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Czarniawska-Joerges, Barbara & Jacobsson, Bengt, 1989. "Budget in a cold climate," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 29-39, January.
- Meyer, John W., 1983. "On the celebration of rationality: Some comments on Boland and Pondy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 235-240, May.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 1983. "On trying to study accounting in the contexts in which it operates," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 287-305, May.
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Miller, Peter & Hopper, Trevor & Laughlin, Richard, 1991. "The new accounting history: An introduction," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 395-403.
- David P. Baron & Roger B. Myerson, 1979.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
412, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
- Ulen, Thomas S, 1980. "The Market for Regulation: The ICC from 1887 to 1920," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 306-10, May.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W., 1988. "The use of budgetary symbols in the political arena: An historically informed field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Chioni Moore, David, 1991. "Accounting on trial: The critical legal studies movement and its lessons for radical accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 763-791.
- Jarrell, Gregg A., 1979. "Pro-producer regulation and accounting for assets : The case of electric utilities," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 93-116, August.
- Arrington, C. Edward & Francis, Jere R., 1989. "Letting the chat out of the bag: Deconstruction, privilege and accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-28, January.
- Salvador Carmona, 2003. "Cost Accounting in Early Regulated Markets: The Case of the Royal Soap Factory of Seville, 1525-1692," Working Papers Economia wp03-16, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Napier, Christopher J., 2006. "Accounts of change: 30 years of historical accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 445-507.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Chwastiak, Michele, 2001. "Taming the untamable: planning, programming and budgeting and the normalization of war," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 501-519, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.