Water use, wetted soil volume, root distribution and yield of avocado under drip irrigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 24 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Mubarak, Ibrahim & Mailhol, Jean Claude & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael & Bouarfa, Sami & Ruelle, Pierre, 2009. "Effect of temporal variability in soil hydraulic properties on simulated water transfer under high-frequency drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1547-1559, November.
- Oron, Gideon & DeMalach, Yoel & Gillerman, Leonid & David, Itsik & Rao, V. P., 1999. "Improved saline-water use under subsurface drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Salgado, E. & Cautin, R., 2008. "Avocado root distribution in fine and coarse-textured soils under drip and microsprinkler irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 817-824, July.
- Andreu, L. & Hopmans, J. W. & Schwankl, L. J., 1997. "Spatial and temporal distribution of soil water balance for a drip-irrigated almond tree," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 123-146, December.
- Beeson Jr., R.C., 2011. "Weighing lysimeter systems for quantifying water use and studies of controlled water stress for crops grown in low bulk density substrates," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 967-976, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.