Methods of consensus building for community-based fisheries management in Bangladesh and the Mekong Delta
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 82 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849.
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Berkes, Fikret, 1997. "Two to tango: The role of government in fisheries co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 465-480, September.
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Parvin Sultana & Paul Thompson & Colin Green, 2008. "Can England Learn Lessons from Bangladesh in Introducing Participatory Floodplain Management?," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 357-376, March.
- Laura German & Hailemichael Taye, 2008. "A framework for evaluating effectiveness and inclusiveness of collective action in watershed management," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 99-116.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Di Gregorio, Monica & McCarthy, Nancy, 2004.
"Methods for studying collective action in rural development:,"
CAPRi working papers
33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & DiGregorio, Monica & McCarthy, Nancy, 2004. "Methods for studying collective action in rural development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 197-214, December.
- Sheriff, N. & Joffre, O. & Hong, M.C. & Barman, B. & Haque, A.B.M. & Rahman, F. & Zhu, J. & Nguyen van, H. & Russell, A. & van Brakel, M. & Valmonte-Santos, V. & Werthmann, C. & Kodio, A., 2010. "Community based fish culture in seasonal floodplains and irrigation systems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39598.
- Thompson, P. & Chowdhury, S.N., 2007. "Experiences in wetland co-management: the MACH project," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37452.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.