A comparison of crop production functions using simulated data for irrigated corn in western Kansas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 54 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-93, May.
- Grimm, Sadi S. & Paris, Quirino & Williams, William A., 1987. "A Von Liebig Model For Water And Nitrogen Crop Response," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1999.
"Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas,"
1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND
35737, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2000. "Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- English, Burton C. & Mahajanashetti, S.B. & Roberts, Roland K., 2001. "Assessing Spatial Break-Even Variability In Fields With Two Or More Management Zones," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Robert Finger & Werner Hediger, 2008.
"The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn,"
IED Working paper
08-02, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2007. "The Application of Robust Regression to a Production Function Comparison – the Example of Swiss Corn," MPRA Paper 4740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.A. Keyzer, 1998. "Formulation and Spatial Aggregation of Agricultural Production Relationships within the Land Use Change (LUC) Model," Working Papers ir98092, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Vincent Martinet, 2010. "Soil heterogeneity, agricultural supply and land-use change: an application to biofuels production," Working Papers 2010/05, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Berck, Peter & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Stohs, Stephen, 1998.
"A strong test of the von Liebig hypothesis,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0b81x36x, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Barraquand, F. & Martinet, V., 2011.
"Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: Effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 910-920, March.
- Frederic Barraquand & Vincent Martinet, 2011. "Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production," Working Papers 48103, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012.
"Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," Working Papers 2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Zhiying & Jayne, Thomas S. & Black, J. Roy & Govereh, Jones, 2005. "Profitability Of Fertilizer Use On Maize By Small-Scale Farming Households In Zambia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19141, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Basarab, John & Miller, Steve & Crowley, John, 2013. "An Evaluation of Alternate Feed Efficiency Estimates in Beef Cattle," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tembo, Gelson & Brorsen, B. Wade & Epplin, Francis M., 2003. "Linear Response Stochastic Plateau Functions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35217, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- C. Rosenzweig & A. Iglesias & G. Fischer & Y. Liu & W. Baethgen & J.W. Jones, 1998. "Wheat Yield Functions for Analysis of Land-Use Change in China," Working Papers ir98069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D., 2014. "The impact of field size and energy cost on the profitability of supplemental corn irrigation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 61-69.
- Godard, C. & Roger-Estrade, J. & Jayet, P.A. & Brisson, N. & Le Bas, C., 2008. "Use of available information at a European level to construct crop nitrogen response curves for the regions of the EU," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(1-2), pages 68-82, April.
- Bond, Craig A., 2006. "Multi-Sector Sustainability in Agroecosystem Environments: Using Value Function Iteration for Numerical Solutions," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21039, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D., 2005. "An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137866, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.