An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Elizabeth M. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Arce, Blanca & Steenhuis, Tammo S. & Prano, Mauricio & Poats, Susan V., 2003. "Achieving efficiency and equity in irrigation management: an optimization model of the El Angel watershed, Carchi, Ecuador," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & Nieuwenhuyse, A., 1999. "Exploring options for sustainable beef cattle ranching in the humid tropics: a case study for the Atlantic Zone of Costa Rica," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 145-161, February.
- Cain, Philip & Anwar, Muhammad & Rowlinson, Peter, 2007. "Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 320-330, May.
- Sterk, B. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Leeuwis, C. & Rossing, W.A.H. & van Keulen, H. & van de Ven, G.W.J., 2006. "Finding niches for whole-farm design models - contradictio in terminis?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 211-228, February.
- Veysset, P. & Bebin, D. & Lherm, M., 2005. "Adaptation to Agenda 2000 (CAP reform) and optimisation of the farming system of French suckler cattle farms in the Charolais area: a model-based study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 179-202, February.
- Evans, Elizabeth M. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2002. "Achieving Efficiency And Equity In Irrigation Management: An Optimization Model Of The El Angel Watershed, Carchi, Ecuador," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19742, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reynoso-Campos, O. & Fox, D. G. & Blake, R. W. & Barry, M. C. & Tedeschi, L. O. & Nicholson, C. F. & Kaiser, H. M. & Oltenacu, P. A., 2004. "Predicting nutritional requirements and lactation performance of dual-purpose cows using a dynamic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 67-83, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.