Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 94 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Faisal Bari, 2005. "The State of PakistanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Dairy Sector : An Assessment," Microeconomics Working Papers 22247, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Munford, Alan G., 1996. "The use of iterative linear programming in practical applications of animal diet formulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 255-261.
- Olney, G. R. & Kirk, G. J., 1989. "A management model that helps increase profit on Western Australian Dairy Farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Garcia, Otto & Mahmood, Kalid & Hemme, Torsten, 2003. "A Review of Milk Production in Pakistan with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers," PPLPI Working Papers 23782, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blake, Robert W. & Urbina, C. Isabella, 1994. "An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334.
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 1990. "The Pricing Mechanism of Primary Commodities since the 1970s," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 28(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Muzaffar Iqbal & Munir Ahmad, 1999. "An Assessment of Livestock Production Potential in Pakistan: Implications for Livestock Sector Policy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 615-628.
- Goksel Armagan & Suleyman Nizam, 2012. "Productivity and efficiency scores of dairy farms: the case of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 351-358, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.