Assessing the critical factors affecting the viability of small-scale dairy farms in the Punjab region of Pakistan to inform agricultural extension programmes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 94 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garcia, Otto & Mahmood, Kalid & Hemme, Torsten, 2003. "A Review of Milk Production in Pakistan with Particular Emphasis on Small-scale Producers," PPLPI Working Papers 23782, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blake, Robert W. & Urbina, C. Isabella, 1994. "An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334.
- Ramsden, S. & Gibbons, J. & Wilson, P., 1999. "Impacts of changing relative prices on farm level dairy production in the UK," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-215, December.
- Abid A. Burki & Mushtaq A. Khan & Faisal Bari, 2005. "The State of PakistanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Dairy Sector : An Assessment," Microeconomics Working Papers 22247, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 1990. "The Pricing Mechanism of Primary Commodities since the 1970s," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 28(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Muzaffar Iqbal & Munir Ahmad, 1999. "An Assessment of Livestock Production Potential in Pakistan: Implications for Livestock Sector Policy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 615-628.
- Olney, G. R. & Kirk, G. J., 1989. "A management model that helps increase profit on Western Australian Dairy Farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Goksel Armagan & Suleyman Nizam, 2012. "Productivity and efficiency scores of dairy farms: the case of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 351-358, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.