Shifting cultivation and sustainable agriculture in East Malaysia: A longitudinal case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albers, H. J. & Goldbach, M. J., 2000. "Irreversible ecosystem change, species competition, and shifting cultivation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 261-280, July.
- Mertz, Ole & Wadley, Reed L. & Christensen, Andreas Egelund, 2005. "Local land use strategies in a globalizing world: Subsistence farming, cash crops and income diversification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 209-215, September.
- Sulistyawati, Endah & Noble, Ian R. & Roderick, Michael L., 2005. "A simulation model to study land use strategies in swidden agriculture systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 271-288, September.
- Cramb, Rob A. & Sujang, Patrick S., 2012. "Pathways through the Plantation: Oil Palm Smallholders and Livelihood Strategies in Sarawak, Malaysia," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124277, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bousset, Jean-Paul & Macombe, Catherine & Taverne, M., 2005. "Participatory methods, guidelines and good practice guidance to be applied throughout the project to enhance problem definition, co-learning, synthesis and dissemination," Reports 9302, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Wadley, Reed L. & Mertz, Ole, 2005. "Pepper in a time of crisis: Smallholder buffering strategies in Sarawak, Malaysia and West Kalimantan, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.