Adoption of soil conservation: the case of the Philippine uplands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1992.
"Do Increased Commodity Prices Lead To More Or Less Soil Degradation?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1992. "Do Increased Commodity Prices Lead To More Or Less Soil Degradation?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(1), pages 57-82, 04.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harry R Clarke, 1992.
"The Supply of Nondegraded Agricultural Land,"
1992.14, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Harry R. Clarke, 1992. "The Supply Of Non‐Degraded Agricultural Land," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(1), pages 31-56, 04.
- Clarke, Harry R., 1992. "The Supply Of Non-Degraded Agricultural Land," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 20-37.
- Seiichi Fukui, 1997. "The Meaning of Kinship in Sharecropping Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 394-406.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
- Christine A. Ervin & David E. Ervin, 1982. "Factors Affecting the Use of Soil Conservation Practices: Hypotheses, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 277-292.
- Amsalu, Aklilu & de Graaff, Jan, 2007. "Determinants of adoption and continued use of stone terraces for soil and water conservation in an Ethiopian highland watershed," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 294-302, March.
- Bett, Charles, 2004. "Farm level adoption decisions of soil and water management technologies in semi-arid Eastern Kenya," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58369, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Akinola, A.A. & Alene, Arega D. & Adeyemo, R. & Sanogo, D. & Olanrewaju, A.S. & Nwoke, C. & Nziguheba, G., 0. "Determinants of adoption and intensity of use of balance nutrient management systems technologies in the northern Guinea savanna of Nigeria," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Giovanopoulou, Eirini & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evagelos, 2011. "Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2175-2180, September.
- Mazvimavi, Kizito & Twomlow, Steve, 2009. "Socioeconomic and institutional factors influencing adoption of conservation farming by vulnerable households in Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 20-29, June.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Masters, William A., 2002.
"Investing in soils: field bunds and microcatchments in Burkina Faso,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 571-591, July.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Masters, William A., 2001. "Investing In Soils: Field Bunds And Microcatchments In Burkina Faso," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20483, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2002_vol._xxix_no._1-a is not listed on IDEAS
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2004. "Factors affecting adoption of dual-purpose forages in the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 95-114, August.
- Nkegbe, Paul K. & Shankar, Bhavani & Ceddia, M. Graziano, 2011. "Smallholder Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Practices in Northern Ghana," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114608, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Franco, Juan Agustin & Calatrava-Leyva, Javier, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Erosion Control Practices in Southern Spain Olive Groves," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25787, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Akinola, Adebayo A. & Arega, D.A. & Adeyemo, Remi & Sanogo, Diakalia & Olanrewaju, Adetunji S. & Nwoke, C. & Nzigaheba, G. & Diels, J., 2008. "Determinants of adoption and intensity of use of balanced nutrient management systems technologies in the northern Guinea savanna of Nigeria," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52007, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Seebens, Holger, 2008. "One size fits all? Female Headed Households, Income Risk, and Access to Resources," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43609, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Odendo, Martins & Obare, Gideon A. & Salasya, Beatrice, 2010. "Determinants of the Speed of Adoption of Soil Fertility-Enhancing Technologies in Western Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96192, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Staal, Steven J. & Romney, D. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, Michael M. & Muriuki, H. & Njoroge, L., 2003. "Spatial Analysis Of Soil Fertility Management Using Integrated Household And Gis Data From Smallholder Kenyan Farms," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25903, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Makokha, Stella Nabwile & Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Staal, Steven J. & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis, 2008. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Adoption of Dairy Technologies In Western Kenya," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52094, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2008. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures: A Case Study of Fijian Cane Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
- Franco, Juan Agustin & Calatrava-Requena, Javier, 2008. "Adoption and diffusion of no tillage practices in Southern Spain olive groves," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44014, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Calatrava-Leyva, Javier & Franco, Juan Agustin & Gonzalez-Roa, Maria del Carmen, 2005. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices in Olive Groves: The Case of Spanish Mountainous Areas," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24661, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Staal, S. J. & Baltenweck, I. & Waithaka, M. M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L., 2002. "Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 295-315, November.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," OVE Working Papers 1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Margarita Genius & Christos Pantzios & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Information Acquisition and Adoption of Organic Farming Practices: Evidence from Farm Operations in Crete, Greece," Working Papers 0305, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.