Income Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods: Existence of an Optimum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 69 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gwenaël Piaser, 2006.
"The Biais-Martimort-Rochet equilibrium with direct mechanisms,"
2006_33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gwenael Piaser, 2004. "The Biais-Martimort-Rochet equilibrium with direct mechanisms," Game Theory and Information 0412007, EconWPA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Ledyard, John, 2011.
"Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes with No Commitment,"
31749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Berliant & John O. Ledyard, 2014. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes with No Commitment," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(2), pages 196-221, 04.
- Marcus Berliant & John Ledyard, 2004. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes with No Commitment," Public Economics 0403004, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Marcus Berliant & Frank H. Page Jr., 2004.
"Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation,"
- Leslie J. Reinhorn, 2011.
"Production efficiency and excess supply,"
2011_13, Durham University Business School.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujishima, Shota, 2013.
"Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxes: Facing an Uncertain Future with a Sluggish Government,"
47064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujishima, Shota, 2012. "Optimal dynamic nonlinear income taxes: facing an uncertain future with a sluggish government," MPRA Paper 41947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujishima, Shota, 2014. "Optimal dynamic nonlinear income taxes: facing an uncertain future with a sluggish government," MPRA Paper 55088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.