Large Sample Properties of Two Inequality Indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 58 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schluter, Christian & van Garderen, Kees Jan, 2009. "Edgeworth expansions and normalizing transforms for inequality measures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 16-29, May.
- Kleiber, Christian, 1997. "The existence of population inequality measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 39-44, November.
- Biewen, Martin & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2003.
"Estimation of Generalized Entropy and Atkinson Inequality Indices from Complex Survey Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Estimation of Generalized Entropy and Atkinson Inequality Indices from Complex Survey Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 345, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2003-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Jenkins, 2005. "Estimation of inequality indices from survey data, allowing for design effects," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2005 07, Stata Users Group.
- Juan Ramón García, . "La desigualdad salarial en España. Efectos de un diseño muestral complejo," Working Papers 2003-26, FEDEA.
- Van de gaer, Dirk & Funnell, Nicola & McCarthy, Tom, 1999. "Statistical inference for two measures of inequality when incomes are correlated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 295-300, September.
- Raquel Andres & Samuel Calonge, 2005. "Inference on Income Inequality and Tax Progressivity Indices: U-Statistics and Bootstrap Methods," Working Papers 09, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Van de gaer Dirk & Nicola Funnell & Tom McCarthy, 1998. "Statistical Inference for 2 Measures of Inequality when Incomes are Correlated," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n821098, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Zheng, Buhong & J. Cushing, Brian, 2001. "Statistical inference for testing inequality indices with dependent samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 315-335, April.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.