A Stochastic Analysis of an Input-Output Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Rey & Guy West & Mark Janikas, 2004.
"Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 259-277.
- Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B., 2003. "Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Raa, M.H. ten & Steel, M.F.J., 1990.
"A stochastic analysis of an input-output model: Comment,"
1990-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "A Stochastic Analysis Of An Input-Output Model: Comment," Papers 9005, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Aroche-Reyes, Fidel & García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2012. "Modelling economic structures from a Qualitative Input-Output Perspective: Greece in 2005 and 2010," MPRA Paper 44415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Percoco, 2004. "A Statistical Model for the Identification of Key Sectors in I-O Models," ERSA conference papers ersa04p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.