A Stochastic Analysis of an Input-Output Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aroche-Reyes, Fidel & García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2012. "Modelling economic structures from a Qualitative Input-Output Perspective: Greece in 2005 and 2010," MPRA Paper 44415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Steel, Mark F. J., 1994.
"Revised stochastic analysis of an input-output model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 361-371, June.
- Raa, Thijs ten & Steel, Mark F.J., . "Revised stochastic analysis of an input-output model," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2836, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Raa, M.H. ten & Steel, M.F.J., 1994. "Revised stochastic analysis of an input-output model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381938, Tilburg University.
- Sergio J. Rey & Guy R. West & Mark V. Janikas, 2004.
"Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models,"
- Raa, M.H. ten & Steel, M.F.J., 1990.
"A stochastic analysis of an input-output model: Comment,"
1990-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "A Stochastic Analysis Of An Input-Output Model: Comment," Papers 9005, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B., 2003. "Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Marco Percoco, 2004. "A Statistical Model for the Identification of Key Sectors in I-O Models," ERSA conference papers ersa04p90, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.