The Durbin-Watson Test for Serial Correlation When There Is No Intercept in the Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 48 (1980)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2005.
"Innovation, diffusion and cumulative causation: changes in the Spanish growth regime, 1960-2001,"
27605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Isabel Alvarez, 2006. "Innovation, Diffusion and Cumulative Causation: Changes in the Spanish Growth Regime, 1960-2001," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 223-241.
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 1998.
"Learning and excess volatility,"
1998-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s,"
272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johnsson, Helena & Kaplan, Peter, 1999. "An Econometric Study of Private Consumption Expenditure in Sweden," Working Paper 70, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Banerjee, A.N. & Magnus, J.R., 1996. "Testing the Sensitivity of OLS when the Variance Maxtrix is (Partially) Unknown," Discussion Paper 1996-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.