Stability Theorems with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010.
"Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 303-348, October.
- Joon Song, 2012.
"Futures market: contractual arrangement to restrain moral hazard in teams,"
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 163-189, September.
- Joon Song, 2007. "Futures Market: Contractual Arrangement to Restrain Moral Hazard in Teams," Economics Discussion Papers 633, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Stability analysis in economic dynamics: A computational approach," MPRA Paper 41371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Yannelis, Dimitris, 1993. "On Non-Tatonnement Processes," MPRA Paper 52125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Spivak, Vladimir, 1982.
"Отображения С Валовой Заменимостью В Теории Экономического Равновесия
[Gross Substitutability Mappings in Economic Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 21814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DREZE, Jacques, 1999.
"On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H.DREZE, 2001. "On the Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Charles Figuières & Stéphanie Aulong & Robert Lifran, 2005.
"Negotiation Processes for the Protection of Biodiversity,"
IDEP Working Papers
0505, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2005.
- Stéphanie Aulong & Charles Figuières & Robert Lifran, 2005. "Negotiation processes for the protection of biodiversity," Working Papers 05-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1988. "Sur trois contributions d’Allais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 481-492, dÃ©cembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.