Generalized Least Squares with an Estimated Autocovariance Matrix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000.
"Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0005, Banco de Espa�a.
- Binder, Michael & Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2005. "Estimation And Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions With Unit Roots And Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 795-837, August.
- Binder, M. & Hsaio, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2000. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Binder, Cheng Hsiao, and M. Hashem Pesaran, 2001. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 36, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000. "Estimation and Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots And Cointegration," CESifo Working Paper Series 374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Meese, 1978. "Distributed lag order determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 126, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Mandy & Sandor Fridli, 2004. "Exact FGLS Asymptotics for MA Errors," Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- J. Fernández & W. Manteiga, 2001. "Generalized minimum distance estimators of a linear model with correlated errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 353-373, July.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Phillips, Peter C B, 1988.
"Trends versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1333-54, November.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1986. "Trends Versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1984.
"A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-Maximum Likelihood, Robust Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
734R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1985.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1986. "A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-maximum Likelihood, Robust, Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 687-98, May.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2007. "Semiparametric Sieve-Type GLS Inference in Regressions with Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers 587, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hakkio, Craig S, 1981.
"Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 663-78, October.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.