The Theory of Representative Majority Decision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 39 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2007.
"De la manipulation des elections indirectes,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
200701, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christian List, 2002. "Intradimensional Single-Peakedness and the Multidimensional Arrow Problem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 287-301, May.
- Chambers, Christoper P., 2005.
"An axiomatic theory of political representation,"
1218, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2005.
"Consistent Representative Democracy,"
1217, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Vincent Merlin, 2012. "Gerrymander-proof representative democracies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 473-488, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.