First Order Certainty Equivalence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Darby, 1974.
"Rational Expectations Under Conditions of Costly Information,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
045, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Darby, Michael R, 1976. "Rational Expectations under Conditions of Costly Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 889-95, June.
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," Discussion Papers 394, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2002. "Uncertainty and Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 3-39, June.
- Tangian, A. S., 2002. "Constructing a quasi-concave quadratic objective function from interviewing a decision maker," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 608-640, September.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1973. "Certainty Equivalence and Bias in the Management of Production," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(04), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.