Rational Expectations Under Conditions of Costly Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 045.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1974
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Darby, Michael R, 1976. "Rational Expectations under Conditions of Costly Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 889-95, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malinvaud, E, 1969. "First Order Certainty Equivalence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 706-18, October.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Prescott, Edward C, 1971. "Investment Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 659-81, September.
- M. Nerlove & S. Wage, 1964. "On the Optimality of Adaptive Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 207-224, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 1996. "Costly Information in Firm Transformation, Exit, or Persistent Failure," NBER Working Papers 5577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1990. "Learning in economic theory: a taxonomy with an application to expectations formation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373318, Tilburg University.
- Rodney L. Jacobs, 1978. "An Examination of the Economic and Muthian Rationality of Price Level Forecasts," UCLA Economics Working Papers 135A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1988. "Maximising and satisficing opposite or equivalent concepts?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373315, Tilburg University.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "Why Lucas is not a Hayekian," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1981.
"The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money,"
NBER Working Papers
0524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981. "The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Rational thinking under costly information—Macroeconomic implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 427-430.
- Michael R. Darby & Alan C. Stockman, 1980. "The Mark III International Transmission Model," NBER Working Papers 0462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Balke & Joseph H. Haslag, 1989. "Asymmetric information and the role of FED watching," Research Paper 8903, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nathan Balke & Joseph H. Haslag, 1988. "Augmented information in a theory of ambiguity, credibility and inflation," Research Paper 8804, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.